Do you want to make your restrooms touch-free? But your customers still have to touch the dirty door handle, what's the point?
Our foot operated door openers offer a low-cost and effective way to ensure a germ-free option when exiting your restroom. Simply step and pull, it's that easy!Features:-
- It works on any latch-less commercial wood or metal door.
- It eliminates the spread of germs and prevents cross-contamination
- You can use it to open the door when your hands are full.
- Increase accessibility in your facility.
- Foot-operated door opener should be mounted approximately ⅛" from the bottom and the outer edge of the door.
- Mark the holes with a pencil while holding the door opener against the door at a level mounting position.
- Use a bit to drill the holes.
- Use the bolts provided for the holes.
- Level the foot opener.
- Use the screws provided to fit the opener.
- Tighten the bolts and you are done.