- Mulch Films reduce weed germination and growth
- Helps to reduce water loss due to evaporation from the soil surface and maintain humidity at the root level
- Helps in adjusting light and heat conditions and provides the optimal root level temperature
- Insulate the plants from moist soil, preventing contact and dramatically reducing fruit rot, a drier microclimate reduces plant sensitivity to diseases
- Mulch Films reduce the incidence of insects and insect vectored viral diseases
Benefits: Early and better harvest. Enhances crop quality. Cleaner vegetables maintains the quality and beauty of fruits. Root pruning is eliminated. Minimizes evaporation. Conservation of soil moisture. Reduces drowning of crops. Saving of energy. Optimum use of water and fertilizers. Features: Reflective non-embossed and embossed for extra strength. Single or double color and UV stabilized. Reduces fertilizer leaching. Reduces escape of air. Fumigation keeps soil intact. Bi-colored mulching films reduce soil compaction.